MS2017 Lucky Draw!
From 12 January to 15 January 2017 at SUNTEC Singapore, each purchased admission ticket (with Lucky Draw Contest form on the reverse) stands a chance to win a Subaru Impreza 1.6i-S*.
* Prize vehicle is furnished with ARF but does not include COE and other miscellaneous fees. Other terms and conditions may apply. Colour of the model shown here may vary from the actual prize.
How to Participate
Simply purchase an admission ticket (with Lucky Draw Contest form on the reverse) for entry to the Singapore Motorshow 2017 at SUNTEC Singapore. Answer the lucky draw question correctly to stand a chance to win!
- Visitors must answer the question and fill up all personal particulars before dropping their lucky draw ticket into the Lucky Draw boxes at level 4 before 8.30pm on 15th January 2017.
- One (1) lucky draw ticket will be drawn from the box, on the last day of the Singapore Motorshow 2017, at 8.30pm on 15th January 2017.
- Visitors may submit multiple entries but must be done using the official Lucky Draw Form. When filling up the lucky draw form, visitors should ensure that an original (photocopied not allowed) lucky draw form is used. The participant’s name used in the lucky draw form must match his or her passport/NRIC upon verification. Each lucky draw form must be filled in a legible manner and all information furnished must be accurate and complete. Failure to comply with these pre-requisites will be disqualified from the lucky draw.
- The winner will be announced and the result published, in Today on 24 January 2017.
Rules and Regulations
- Prize vehicle is furnished with ARF but does not include COE and other miscellaneous fees. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Lucky draw coupons that are not completely and properly filled will be disqualified from the lucky draw.
- Staff and management of the organizers, their agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the lucky draw.
- The Organizer’s decisions on all matters relating to the lucky draw are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Results will be published in Today papers on 24/1/17.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize not claimed within 3 months from the date of notification will be donated to a charity of the Organizer's choice.
NOTE : Information correct at time of publication and subject to change without notice.
* Photography/videography will be carried out during the event. Singapore Motorshow reserves the rights to use these images/videos in its print publications , digital platforms and/or marketing channels.