For Exhibitors and Appointed Contractors
Russ Swift Stunt Show
Whether on two-wheels or four-wheels, going forward or backward, as long as he’s in the driver's seat, you can be sure it will be an exhilarating ride. Russ Swift, the fan favourite of the Singapore Motorshow, will be back in 2019! In collaboration with Subaru, the Guinness World Record holder for parallel parking in the tightest space will once again entertain fans and families with his showmanship and nerve wrecking driving stunts. From J-Turns into the tightest spaces to the fastest doughnuts, attendees are in for an exciting show! Stay tuned for more information!CLICK TO SHOW SCHEDULE
RUSS SWIFT STUNT SHOW SCHEDULE 2019
|10 Jan, Thu||11 Jan, Fri||12 Jan, Sat||13 Jan, Sun|
Terms & Conditions
- Stunt Show Entry Wristband are available for FREE on a first-come-first-served basis at level 4, STUNT SHOW (WRISTBAND COLLECTION) counter. A valid Motorshow admission ticket must be presented.
- Entrance to the Stunt Show is strictly restricted to those with valid Stunt Show Entry Wristbands.
- Wristband will only be issued 1-hr before each show.
- Entrance to the Stunt Show will open 10 minutes before each published show time and close 5 minutes after each published show time.
- All individuals, including children, must at all times possess a valid Stunt Show Entry Wristband.
- Purchase of a Motorshow admission ticket does not guarantee entry to the Stunt Show.
- Due to limited seating, 1 person will only allowed to 1 Stunt Entry Wristband redemption per valid Motorshow admission ticket.
- Stunt Show Entry Wristbands are non-transferable and must be applied in person by Motorshow staff.
- Stunt Show Entry Wristbands are issued for specific date and show time; they are non-transferable or exchangeable.
- For safety reasons, only a limited number of Stunt Show Entry Wristbands are issued for each Stunt Show.
- Duration of each show is approximately 45mins.
- Please note that high noise levels and burnt rubber smell are expected during the show.
NOTE : Information is correct at time of publication and subject to change without notice.
* Photography/videography will be carried out during the event. Singapore Motorshow reserves the rights to use these images/videos in its print publications, digital platforms and/or marketing channels.